Sunday, March 10, 2013

3 is my lucky number!

Hola!

Every P-day morning we get to go to the temple and it is such a wonderful experience! Besides that little tid-bit, my week has just been average. Not really anything to highlight. Just same 'ol, same 'ol. It definitely feels like I've been following this schedule for way longer than two and a half weeks though! That just doesn't sound right, my mind can't comprehend that it's only been that long. Maybe two and a half months? That sounds more like it. They say that on your mission you will experience the longest days of your lives but the shortest weeks and I'm starting to see why!

Anyway, life is great. Studying is studying and Sister Lewis and I are trying to work on our spanglish outside of class hours. The thing about that is when you don't know how to say knife in spanish (which I now know is cuchillo) you say things like knife (said with the "k" since in spanish you pronounce all of your letters!...except "h" of course). Also I've been working out with the elders so that's been real fun! We named one of the Elders our personal trainer so he helps everyone. Only thing is they don't do enough cardio and I need my running and bball is always fun so I only go with them every other day or so. Thank goodness for the elders though, they are always such crack-ups!

This week I found some time to go onto LDS.org so I got to watch some Mormon Messages (which are my favorite!) You should all watch Mountains to Climb (http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages#mountains-to-climb) and The Will of God (http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages#the-will-of-god) was a great one too. I also got to check out the new missions list. 58?! say what?! That’s cray-cray. How awesome!

Sister Lewis and I bought an sd card reader so I'll send some pics later on today when we're doing laundry. there’s lots so yay!

Yes, you should all use DearElder as much as you can right now because it's super helpful in the MTC and it's free so you might as well!!

Love you!!!!!

Sister Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment