Monday, April 22, 2013

lo siento pero...

Hey, so this past Monday on pday as we were playing soccer with the rest of the zone, and apparently I hyper-extended my knee. I haven't gone to the doctors yet because for knee and ankle injuries the guideline is to take it easy for a few days, and then to re-evaluate.  Also, the nurse (who is the president’s wife) has been really busy.  I can describe it - it is just really tight and I can only move it so far. It just feels like I'm stretching a muscle a little more than it is supposed to be stretched, so it doesn't hurt but it stinks to walk because like I said I can only move it so much and lemme tell ya.... there are a lot more stairs in NY than you would think. Haha.

Anyways I know you just sent me a package and thank you so so soooo much for that wonderful, awesome package! I loved it oh so very much :)  Also Jen sent me un paquete tambien and she is just the sweetest thing ever!

Anywayyyy (once again) sorry if it is a huge hassle but it would be a huge help if I had my knee brace.

Thank you tons for your prayers, packages, letters, love, support, everything!! Take care!!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment